Yosemite Cell Phone Service
Yosemite's cell phone service is spotty because of the mountain terrain, and may not always be available in your location. However there are a few places where you are likely to get connectivity in Yosemite, with the right provider.
Voice and 4G data service are available in parts of Yosemite Valley and Tuolumne Meadows. Signal is strongest in the Yosemite Village area, near the Visitor Center.
Voice and 3G data service are available in parts of Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows, Crane Flat, El Portal, and Wawona.
Sprint: As far as we know, no other national service providers have reception in the Yosemite region. However, this information changes periodically and without notice. If you have an update to this information, please let us know at email@example.com.
Service seems to be similar to Verizon Wireless
Internet Service in Yosemite Valley
Internet service is available in Yosemite Valley at the following locations.
- Wireless access is complimentary to all Yosemite Lodge guests upon check-in, including conference spaces.
- All park visitors can access the internet wirelessly at Yosemite Lodge. For $5.95 visitors can purchase a pass that is good for 24 hours.
- Internet kiosks are also available in the registration building at a fee of $0.25/min.
Yosemite’s Internet service can be accessed at the Front Desk Lobby, the Mountain Room Lounge, the Cliff Room (the Cliff Room has both wired and wireless connectivity), the Falls Room, and the Courtyard.
- Wireless access is complimentary to all Wawona guests and is available in the Sun Room and Golf Shop area. The Sun Room is open to guests unless there is a private event taking place.
- Wireless access to the internet is available to guests of Curry Village and Housekeeping Camp in the Curry Village lounge, across from the dining pavilion.
- For Yosemite Internet-service, kiosks are located Degnan’s Café at a fee of $1.00 per 3 minutes.
**Kiosks are limited to child friendly internet access.
- Access Yosemite-specific sites via wifi for free, or pay for general internet access.
Limited Internet access is also available at the small Mariposa County library branch in Yosemite Valley.