Our Badger Pup children's ski instruction program offers customized and sensitive ski instruction for children four to six years of age.
- The Badger Pups Downhill Ski Program includes rental equipment and beginner lift ticket†.
- The 2-lesson package also includes rental equipment and beginner lift ticket†. First lesson is in the morning, second lesson is in the afternoon.
- To take ski lessons, children must be four years or older.
- Badger Pups does not offer snowboard lessons. Children must be 7 or older to take snowboard lessons.
- To ensure that students' full attention is devoted to the task at hand, program directors ask that parents not interrupt instructors as they teach.
- Visit our Rental and Pricing Page for Downhill Lesson and Package pricing.
†Beginner Lift Ticket includes access to the Turtle Handle Tow and Bruin Chair Lift
Badger Pups also offers hourly babysitting from 9am to 4pm. While in the Pups Den, children enjoy a range of activities and games, taught by certified babysitters. Children must be between the ages of 3 and 9 and toilet trained. Visit our Rental and Pricing Page for pricing.< P>
- Children must be at least three years old and toilet trained.
- Parents are required to lunch with their child.
- Spaces are first come, first served. Badger Pups is located adjacent to the Activities Desk in the Lodge.
- Parents may not leave the premises without designating a familiar, responsible person to substitute in their absence. They must provide the instructors/attendants with a signed form (available at the Pup's Den) authorizing another adult to act for you should the need arise.
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks are provided, but parents are responsible for feeding their children lunch.
- Parents are requested to pick up their children no later than 4pm so kids will not have to wait. If parents agree to pick up their children earlier than 4pm, we ask that the agreed upon time be honored.
- Parents will be charged an additional fee of $5 for each ten minutes after the agreed upon pick-up time.
- Badger Pass is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Parents should ensure children arrive rested, fed and healthy. Children should wear warm clothing and appropriate accessories according to weather conditions.
- A warm hat Insulated wind and water-resistant parkas and pants
- A warm sweater
- Warm ski socks
- Long underwear and turtleneck shirt
- Waterproof insulated gloves or mittens
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Sun screen and lip protection
- Dry change of clothes