The children's ski and snowboard instruction program offers customized and sensitive ski instruction for children four to six years of age.
- The Badger Pups Downhill Ski/Snowboard Program includes rental equipment, helmet and beginner lift ticket†. The 2-lesson package also includes rental equipment, helmet and beginner lift ticket†. First lesson is in the morning, second lesson is in the afternoon.
- The All Day Kids Camp is available on weekends and holidays, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. The All Day Kids Camp program is for first time skiers ages 4 to 12 and first time snowboarders ages 7 to 12. The day’s activities include instruction for skiing and snowboarding, lunch, snacks, equipment and helmet rental. Your child will enjoy a day of fun and learning, in a safe environment, under the watchful eye of our trained teaching professionals. Class sizes are small to maximize student to instructor ratio. Reservations recommended. Limited availability.
- To take ski/snowboard lessons, children must be four years or older.
- To ensure that students' full attention is devoted to the task at hand, program directors ask that parents not interrupt instructors as they teach.
- Lesson and Package Pricing
†Beginner Lift Ticket includes access to the Turtle Handle Tow and Bruin Chair Lift
- A warm hat Insulated wind and water-resistant parkas and pants
- A warm sweater
- Warm ski socks
- Long underwear and turtleneck shirt
- Waterproof insulated gloves or mittens
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Sun screen and lip protection
- Dry change of clothes